Wednesday, January 27, 2010

get it together

I am not really sure why I titled this post that it just came to my head. And yes it is from a song, that is why I need to go to myspace so I can add music. The song is by Beastie Boys and I am not even listening to it, The words just came to mind the minute I opened this blog. "Get it together, see what's happening, get it together...a one, two, a one, two...one, two oh my god!" Anyways this is not name that tune, if this blog was to be given any game show name it would be 'get a life'. Actually that is a good idea I have for a show. I won't go into the details because someone may steal my idea.
So I guess get it together is a good theme for today because last night's crying about the past put me back in touch with who I am and how far I have come from that time in my life. I am still picking up the pieces and must remember that when entering into any new adventure that gets personal.
So tomorrow is another day of job searching and posting resumes along with a few hours of work with my existing job. It is almost February and all I can do is hope that I will have a new job by then so I can go back to my other two goals which are going to take much more work and concentration. Hopefully the search for love will bring some more fun into my life. In the least it will give me more to write about. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment