Monday, September 20, 2010

It's been a while

Where has the time gone. I gave up on myself a while back. I wonder every month if I am going to make it. I feel like I am being put through too many challenges. I know the job market is tough and many people are struggling. But really, I need to have a little pity party right now so if you are not in the mood feel free to skip over this writing session... So I'm still missing my little brother like crazy, my divorce has taken over three years now, I have not been able to find a consistent, decent paying job during this whole three year battle, and when I have worked close to 40 hours my littlest one gives me such a hard time I feel like shooting myself in the foot.
What gives? I have gotten to the point where every guy I meet is either a lunatic or I am afraid to get close to him ( and by that I mean even kiss him) because my life is such a mess I hate bring anyone into it. *@#$*! 
I wish I knew what to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment